The best picture for anyone who comes for the first time in Corfu is from the ship which, as if deliberately, comes in a slow pace to give you the opportunity to take a good look of the great medie
Early-Christian grave at the entrance to the Law School.
The old school of Philosophy, of the University of Thessaloniki, was built in 1893 by the architect Vatiliano Poseli.
The Aristotelio University of Thessaloniki was founded in 1925, with its first faculty, Arts & Letters, housed in this building.
The Museum’s objective is to create a centre of contemporary international art in the heart of Thessaloniki.
Since 1926 the Thessaloniki International Trade Fair has occupied these 3.7 hectares of the Third Corps parade grounds on Stratou Avenue. The original gate was designed by architect Ιoannis Dimitriadis and was 15 metres high.
The fountain at the corner of Egnatia and Ethnikis Amynis Streets was unveiled on 21 September 1889, and for the period was a real ornament to the city.
The Thessaloniki Olympic Museum (Sports Museum) was founded in 1998 and since 2004 it is based at the Agiou Dimitriou and 3rd Septembriou junction. The foundations for the building were laid in January 2003.